Friday, October 7, 2016

Bellabeth - Customize your Birthday Song ♫ ["CREEPY" Version]

Hey guys!

It's October now (I'm sure you've noticed) which means Halloween is coming up - and for this special occasion I've created a "creepy" song version for the "Happy Birthday" service.

I'm really proud of this one and I tried my hardest to make it actually sound creepy and spooky. I hope you'll enjoy the song as much as I do!



Since "Happy Birthday" became public domain this year and people have asked me before to record birthday songs for them, I thought it was a good idea to set this up.

It took me AGES to set up a mix- and mastering process that would make me be happy with the results, but I put it in my head to do it so... I didn't stop until I could finish it.

Get your customized "Happy Birthday" Song here: Order Request "Happy Birthday" Song
Bellabeth: Hoomepage

No comments:

Post a Comment