Saturday, March 11, 2017

Scrambled Music festivals: Sziget Festival, Q-dance, Wacken Open Air & 70000Tons of Metal

Sziget Festival

Official Aftermovie - Sziget 2016

Published on Nov 25, 2016
Sziget Festival, held on a beautiful green island in the middle of Budapest, is a 7-day celebration of music, art and each other! Evrery August almost half million peoplegather from more than 100 countries to be part ofthis massive celebration! The 25th Island of Freedom will be between 9-16 August, 2017! Come and join! Until: Be Free. Stay Amazing!
Sziget Festival: Website
__________________________________________________________________________________

Q-dance

Qlimax 2016 | Official Q-dance Aftermovie

Published on Nov 26, 2016
Relive 'Qlimax - Rise of the Celestials’ with the official aftermovie, featuring music from Coone, Project One and many more.

♫ This video features the following tracks:
1. Audiotricz - Inception
2. Coone - Rise of the Celestials (Qlimax Anthem 2016)
3. Headhunterz & Wildstylez - Project.1 (Sound Rush Remix)
4. Project One - Luminosity | out soon on Q-dance Records
5. Frequencerz - The Unknown
6. B-Front & Phuture Noize - The Paradox | out December 19th on Q-dance Records


__________________________________________________________________________________

Freaqshow 2016 | Official Q-dance Anthem | Cyber - Freak Out

Published on Dec 1, 2016
Who released its inner monstrosity to create this year’s Freaqshow anthem? Ladies & gentlemen, this is 'Freak Out’.
♫ This video features the following tracks:
- Cyber - Freak Out (Freaqshow Anthem 2016)
 
Q-dance: Website
___________________________________________________________________________________

Wacken Open Air

Architects of Chaoz - Full Show - Live at Wacken Open Air 2015

Published on Nov 28, 2016
Former Iron Maiden singer Paul Di'Anno hit Wacken 2015 with his new band Architects of Chaoz inside Bullhead City Circus. Due to his knee problems Paul had to sit during the concert.






Songs:
01:18 Erase the World
10:28 Prowler
15:45 Horsemen
20:08 Architects of Chaoz
25:52 How Many Times
30:39 When Murder Comes to Town
35:57 Killers
___________________________________________________________________________________

Bullet for My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall - 360° VR Live at Wacken Open Air 2016

Published on Dec 1, 2016
Bullet for My Valentine from Wales enjoyed an awesome crowd on a beautiful day in Wacken. Enjoy "Tears Don't Fall" in 360 VR!
“Produced by Virtual Vizor® 360° & 3D Video Productions. Watch this 360° 4K video in Virtual Reality (=VR) with any smartphone & the “amazing” Virtual Vizor® VR glasses;

Tears Don't Fall

GB: Let's go!

[Verse 1]
With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping, The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading, Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame?
[Refrain]
There's always something different going wrong, The path I walk's in the wrong direction, There's always someone fucking hanging on, Can anybody help me make things better?
[Chorus]
Your tears don't fall, they crash around me, Her conscience calls, the guilty to come home, Your tears don't fall, they crash around me, Her conscience calls, the guilty to come home;

[Verse 2]
The moments die, I hear no screaming, The visions left inside me are slowly fading, Would she hear me if I called her name?  Would she hold me if she knew my shame?
[Refrain]
There's always something different going wrong, The path I walk's in the wrong direction, There's always someone fucking hanging on, Can anybody help me make things better?
[Chorus]
Your tears don't fall, they crash around me, Her conscience calls, the guilty to come home, Your tears don't fall, they crash around me, Her conscience calls, the guilty to come home;
Oh yeah

[Bridge]
This battered room I've seen before, The broken bones they heal no more, no more, With my last breath I'm choking, Will this ever end? I'm hoping, My world is over one more time
Let's go!
Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame?
[Refrain]
There's always something different going wrong, The path I walk's in the wrong direction, There's always someone fucking hanging on, Can anybody help me make things better?
[Chorus]
Your tears don't fall, they crash around me, Her conscience calls, the guilty to come home, Your tears don't fall, they crash around me, Her conscience calls, the guilty to come
Better!
Your tears don't fall, they crash around me, Her conscience calls, the guilty to come home;
Source: Genius.com

Wacken Open Air: Website
___________________________________________________________________________________

70000Tons of Metal

Musician Monday with MUNICIPAL WASTE on 70000tons.tv

Published on Nov 28, 2016
Sample some beers on board with Municipal Waste​ in "MUNICIPAL TASTE"!
Did you know the guys in #MunicipalWaste are beer connoisseurs? You do now!
What's your drink of choice on board The World's Biggest Heavy #MetalCruise?
70000Tons of Metal: Website

No comments:

Post a Comment