Thursday, September 7, 2017

Newcomers: Bellabeth, Fritz makes music & Rudolf Holgerson


DE: Newcomers sind Musiker, die ich über den Global Rockstar Contest kennen lernte, welcher jährlich in Wien abgehalten wird.

GB: Newcomers are musicians which I know from the Global Rockstar Contest, held in Vienna anualy.

BR: Newscomers são músicos que eu conheço através do Concurso Global Rockstar, que é realizado anualmente em Viena.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Bellabeth (Global Rockstar 2016)

I'm creating a Spotify Playlist for you to submit music to!

Published on Aug 31, 2017
What I forgot to ask you: What should I call the playlist??
Submit music here: https://goo.gl/forms/0EYQXqbjyLf6IBYd2
No captions today, I had no time and didn't say a lot of funny stuff xD
Also ignore my god damn mumbling speech jesus I dunno how you're supposed to understand me tbh...

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Uncharted Melodies" Playlist is going live on Monday! (free submissions)

Published on Sep 7, 2017
Follow the Playlist here: https://open.spotify.com/user/bellabe...
Submit your music here: https://goo.gl/forms/B3qkf8RwGMLre7yz2
I hope this video is entertaining to you, cuz I tried hard to make it so! D: *cries5ever*
Thanks for being my first viewer, mom. You can stop harassing me on Whatsapp now, the video is UP! xD LOVEYOUDONTSLAPME

Also yes, I'm very proud of the name "Uncharted Melodies" okay let me have SOMETHING!

Bellabeth: Homepage
_________________________________________________________________________________

Fritz makes music (Global Rockstar 2017)

Hardly Mine

Published on Sep 7, 2017
flickr.com: pics by Cheste, Georgie Pauwels, Nick Kinkaid, Nigel Howe and Sheila Sund;



Fritz makes music: Facebook
_________________________________________________________________________________

Rudolf Holgeron (Global Rockstar 2016)

Everything (Cover / Live) 

Published 01/09/2017
Duo Valentino. Das Hochzeits- und Eventduo.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich lass für dich das Licht an (Cover / Live)

Published 02/09/2017
Duo Valentino. Hochzeits- und Eventduo.




Rudolf Holgerson: Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment